Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Shiny Goodness, A Grady M Mail Day Part 5: The Finale!

In the finale of my Grady M mail day, I take a look at the SHINY goodness that a Grady M mail day always brings. This one brought some greatness as well.

First up, Heritage Chrome and refractors. The Shields are both refractors despite my pic not showing it that well.

Up next is rainbow parallels from Topps 2015 including one for the Yanks PC.

Bowman makes an appearance as well. Here and

Here. I really like the look of these. Got two big hurts and a Bernie for the Yanks PC.

I had never seen Cooperstown up close til this mail day. Pretty impressive parallels including a cracked ice.

I wished Panini carried these over into a new Pinnacle product. I loved these not only for the design, because there were different levels to collect. Some were tougher to pull than others and they actually had some value.

More paralels. Love the glimmer.

And then I will end this mail day showing with my favorite parallels, outside of Chrome, Prizm ones. Some great ones here too especially the Red/White/Blue.
A tremendous mail day from Grady as always. Thanks again buddy for the great stuff for my PC and I am putting together a package, though slowly, to ship back to you as well. I look forward to the next as well :)

I hope you all have enjoyed this 5-part mail day series.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Katie and I work for The Auction Block as Marketing Manager and communications guru. I am trying to link a few more demographics to our auctions and site as part of my promotions work, and thought "hey, we don't have ANY card collectors on our marketing list!" Your blog was by far the easiest to navigate, BTW!
    I'm not sure if this is the right place, but The Auction Block Detroit has some cards in their live/online auction on Saturday. Thought you might be interested to know.

    If there's an events page I can add it to or a shout out that you can do, I'd be most grateful! We do live auctions twice a month, and there's nearly always at least one set of baseball cards, plus other sports. We have 7 sets in this current auction of various sports, and the neat thing about the auction is that people don't care what they have in their collections when they consign with us, so there may be some worth fighting for! Everything starts at an opening bid of $5. We do ship as well with fexEx and USPS, so need not be a Detroiter to bid.

    Please let me know if there's anything you can help me out with today or in the future. I'm happy to add your email to a press release list or add your page to our affiliations page to establish a mutual benefit of traffic. I’d love if we could do a monthly advert or event specific something or other to give shout out to card collectors.
    Here is a link to our current auction: http://bit.ly/1fAV8NG
    And a link specifically to the collectable cards: http://bit.ly/1I9awZq

    All the best,
    Katie
    katec@theauctionblock
    www.theauctionblock.com

    ReplyDelete