Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Breakin Wax:1995 Topps Football Series One 1-Pack Break

Another week, another break from the trade I made with @batcavelv. This time it is one lonely Topps 1995 football pack.

I remember opening a ton of these back then. But, I haven't opened any since and all it took was this one pack to bring me back.

In every pack of 1995 Topps football, you will get veterans, rookies and possibly 1,000 or 3,000 yard subset cards.

The base card design was the usual Topps with the white border but this time they used a funky font for the players name in gold.

A few good players here including Leroy Butler.

And the better of the group here with Troy Aikman and Junior Seau.

One of my most favorite Yard club designs.

Rookie cards design. Pretty basic except the draft pick addition.

And my final card of the pack was a Hit List insert that showcased the leagues better sacker/hitters. These fall 1:4.
One pack, one rookie, one insert, few good players and many memories. Well worth the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment