Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jammin JDSale Mail Day

Over the next few days I will be sharing my latest mail days from Jammin JDcards. Tonight however, I will be showing off my mail day from Jammin JDSale. A whole new way of buying cards from Jammin JDcards.

On Twitter, Jammin JDcards has now set up a bonus Twitter account specifically for cards they put on sale monthly. You must be fast when they start to post the cards so you can claim them before others do. I missed out on quite a few I had wanted but I did manage to snag a some which is what this post is about.

Up first, anytime you can snag a MJ insert for .50 cents it is a good day.

.85 cent for this Kobe Bryant.Great price, sharp looking card. I will take it.

Speaking of Kobe Bryant, I don't mind adding another rookie card to my collection for $1.50.

And to finish it up, a Gmen jersey card for a $1. Can't go wrong.
A nice mail day for under $5 I would say. This was all apart of the first sales done on JamminJDSale Twitter account. If you weren't able to participate in the first fast paced sale, here is a picture gallery of what you missed on this LINK.

I believe another one of these quick sales will happen again at the end of September so don't miss out. I hope I don't cause there are steals to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment