Thursday, September 3, 2015

Like Basketball Cards? Here Ya Go Part 2

More basketball cards???!! Yup. As I stated in Part 1, there is more basketball cards to show from the lot I acquired from my former teacher's son. I must also note that this isn't the end of it. There will be more parts.

But, for now, let's get this show on the road shall we!

More Mailman Malone! 90's goodness delivers! See what I did there ;)


Metal!



In the 90's, the Jazz were the bombsizzle. Malone was good, but you couldn't have Karl Malone with John Stockton. They were like PB and Jelly.

Gonna Crash The Game!


Yay! Flair!

Overall, some nice additions. Fun 90's cards that at some point I may share individually as well for a 90's Flashback card. That may also help you see these cards a bit clearer up close.

Like I stated above, plenty more of these to come. I will work on getting better angles of the pictures for Part 3. Wanna show these off the best way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment