One, the prizes and contest started later than usual due the up-in-the-air status on whether this blog was participating or not. Two, despite the amazing views, entrants were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY down. Only three people in the main contest and four in the kids. GUARANTEED WINS just to enter in those. And nobody did and I was extremely saddened for the kids one. Three, very little RT's, LIKES and SHARES on these contests to help spread the word. It seemed as if this years contest didn't matter. It may because I had to cram so much in such little time or it may be because all of my contests this year have lacked. Not sure. Also not sure what this means for contests going forward.
Either way, I appreciate those that did put forth an effort and entered. I also wanna thank Panini, Panini POD and Scott for allowing me to host this contest for the fourth straight year. I am hoping despite this years turnout, that I can host it again next year and that there is more time to get this put together.
Since, there was no claims on this card, I said, why not host one more contest and give it away!
- Must be a U.S. Resident or have a shipping address in the U.S.
- Sport Card Collectors or it's owner will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. I will mail it as safely as I can, then it's up to the USPS to get it to you safely.
- Comment below with your thoughts on my contest this year and whether or not you would like to see this contest next year. A thank you to Panini may not hurt either.
- Have your entry in by November 13th 2015 and you will be entered into the random drawing.
- Winner will be announced on November 14th 2015 in the comments below.
- Good Luck to everyone and thanks again!