Thursday, December 24, 2015

Tis The Season To Be Griffey

Last week or so, I saw a tweet from The Lost Collector about 2000 Pacific Ornaments. It wasn't like I hadn't seen one before because I had, I just had forgotten all about them. I also didn't have one so that not only reminded me about them but that I needed one as well.

Who else would I go for, well, Ken Griffey Jr of course! I got a great deal on it finding it for under $5. It's simply in mint condition. String for the ornament intact. No dents,scratches or creases. Picture perfect.

I like the creativity, design and sparkle to the card too. Once again there was a lot more creativity to inserts in the late 90's early 2000's. If only companies could find that spark again.

With today's post and newest Griffey addition, I gotta ask a few things...
  1. Do you own one of these inserts?
  2. What card or cards has someone brought up that you had forgotten about that you needed for your PC?
  3. Did you buy the card or cards that you had forgotten about?
Answer these or just simply let me hear your thoughts on my newest PC addition.

Also, Happy Christmas Eve!

1 comment: