Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 12 Card Pulls Of 2015

Another year has come to a close. One thing I have never done is a Top list for my pulls or pickups of the year. It was a tough decsion on which way to go, but I decided a Top 12 card pull list would be fun.

It wasn't my best year in pulling cards, 2014 topped this, but I still managed to get excited a few times. These cards I did put in order of how I felt they ranked. 1 being the lowest of the best, 12 being the best of the best.

So let's take a gander.
  1. Not the most valuable of the group, but the toughest to pull. How often do you hit something 1:23,000??
  2. It's Lebron, it's cool, that's all.
  3. My first auto plate. Both things I enjoy.
  4. Still a great QB in my mind.
  5. This guy has been impressive for a non household name.
  6. Finally going to see where this guy stands in the league after pulling his autograph 4 times.
  7. yes, MJ and inserts still matter!
  8. Auto silhouette that's low numbered and of the great Ronnie Milsap. Yup.
  9. To me this guy has been the shock of 2015. I didn't expect him to turn it on after being injured in college and missing the first two games of this year. Not to mention, playing for the Rams.
  10. Cool looking card all around. Tough pull too.
  11. Teddy ripped apart my Giants and has the Vikings in the playoffs. Still one of the great players from a great rookie class.
  12. Yes, I ranked this the highest. Rachael is not an easy pull and you won't find too many around. This is also the most valuable on here.
Not too shabby I will say. Here's hoping my pulls and yours are epic in 2016.

Thoughts on my list and what your top pull of 2015 was in comments are welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great year of pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. 1 out of 23,000 packs? Never heard of such insane odds. Congratulations and have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete