A few years ago, I ran a World Series contest where I had the people who entered draft a team they thought would win and at the end of the World Series the person who picked the winning team would score a prize lot. I have decided to bring back something very similar to that contest but switched up how to enter.
First off, let me give you the run down on the prizes!
We kick it off with 1991 Leaf Gold Rookies including Mo Vaughn, Ryan Klesko and Mike Mussina
A few 90's inserts and a cool Ted Williams insert from 2015 Topps baseball
If you are like me, you like shiny things. Well, here are some!
I already have this card, but, it was still hard to let go but I did anyways. Someone will enjoy it as much as I do.
And a cool Victor Martinez jersey card. I call it cool because to the naked eye, my pic doesn't show the small tear in the jersey. That's pretty cool to me!
And these unopened packs.
And finally, there will be a nice BCW SUPPLIES prize pack added as well. Here it is now updated!
Now onto how to enter for ONE person to win ALL of the prizes listed above!
- MUST be a U.S. RESIDENT or have an address in the U.S. I can ship the prize to enter! Sorry about this but shipping costs are crazy and I am far from being rich lol.
- Pick out one MLB hitter from any team. Once a player is selected, you cannot choose that player again. It will be a first come, first serve type of deal.
- If the player you choose ends up in the World Series, you will be in the running for the prizes above. A new contest will begin when the World Series begins. If your player doesn't make it to the World Series, then you are eliminated. If, for some reason none of the players make it to the World Series, I will random all entrants for the prize.
- Remember to try and not pick a bench player just to make it to the World Series. I may use the player you have chosen in the World Series portion of the contest.
- Deadline to enter is April 5th 2015 right before the Opening Day game.
PS: I would like to ask bloggers to share this contest on their blogs and for everyone to RT on Twitter and Share on Facebook.