Sunday, January 17, 2016

Older Blog Posts

Sometimes Thursdays on Twitter, I revisit my older posts from Sport Card Collectors past and post them as #TBT. The hard thing is, I can't stand most of my first two years of posts.

There are days I just want to eliminate every single one of those posts so they will never be seen again. It's just so easy to hit that delete button....................................................................but I can't. It's apart of history on here. Part of my growth as a blogger and visiting those posts reminds me how far I have come. They are however, awful. Most are missing pictures as I was learning the ropes as a blogger and took images that got deleted. Spelling, design, layout, pictures were all done awful.
SANTA CLAUS HEAD COACH 1990 NFL PRO SET PROMO CARD
There are many posts like this and features these pictures...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I had considered going back and fixing all of them, but who has that amount of time. I had considered moving all of them to another blog, you know, out of sight out of mind. But I tried but ended not finishing it. The only solution I could see was simply to keep them. Let my OCD ignore them. Use them as motivation to strive and do better.

So I was wondering if any other bloggers have experienced this? Do you have those posts you first started out as a blogger with that you simply just want to eliminate?

1 comment:

  1. Some of my older posts that have an embedded YouTube video that has since disappeared. That kinda sucks. I should try to fix those someday. Other than that, I'm fine with me old posts for the most part.

    ReplyDelete