Monday, March 14, 2016

Triple Mail Day Threat!

Saturday was my only mail day of last week and it came packing with goodies!

Up first, one of my favorite mail days, a Grady M one. These boxes have so much great stuff and variety. I will be breaking down what I got inside soon! Unlike past mail days from him, I will try to sum up what I got in two parts instead of seven.

 
Up next, I was a bit surprised to find a PWE in my mail box from @JGfan24ever as I wasn't expecting one. Inside, I found two NEW Odell Beckhams for my PC. Thanks Michael again for your generosity.



 
My final mail day came from @TopShelfBreaks and one of their Gold Mystery Dynamix Boxes that I had won an RT contest of on Twitter. Thanks again guys! I am a big fan of Panini's promo cards and Cracked Ice. As for Graded Cards, this is one of the very few I own now.

 
The card is also limited to 25.
 
Can't complain about this kinda mail day.. Thanks to all parties involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment