Sunday, April 24, 2016

Museum Contest Winner Announced!

My first Topps contest went very successful and the review was viewed well over 750 times. More than any of my past recent reviews.

The entries made it to 30 right at the last second so you guys unlocked a 2nd contest because of that. Later I will post up the details on how to score the sweet Zack Wheeler auto memorabilia card.

But, for now, we must close up the first contest.

As with all of my contest winners, I take the names over to Random.org and random them off 7 times.

There were 39 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Brad B
  2. Tim B.
  3. Tracy LeVeaux
  4. oilcanian
  5. the bowl cut kid
  6. Scott N.
  7. Roland Wake
  8. Daniel Dubay
  9. Jamie Baldwin
  10. Brad B
  11. Will Curley
  12. @EEFFL
  13. Scott N.
  14. Cameron Towe
  15. Barry
  16. @JGfan24ever
  17. Christopher Jordan
  18. Will Curley
  19. Arrogant Observer
  20. oilcanian
  21. P-town Tom
  22. Adam Kaningher
  23. Tim B.
  24. defgav
  25. Jeff Jones
  26. Fuji
  27. Matthew Chrisman
  28. Daniel Wilson
  29. God's humble servant
  30. Arnie P
  31. Ozsportsfan
  32. Roland Wake
  33. defgav
  34. Daniel Wilson
  35. Josh D.
  36. Arrogant Observer
  37. GRADY MALACHOWSKI
  38. TheAdamTing
  39. Trish
Timestamp: 2016-04-24 10:17:14 UTC, IP: 72.169.81.82
You have randomized this list 7 times.

 Congrats to Brad B who takes home this....
 

Brad, please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address. You will 48 hours from now to claim your prize or it will be re-given away in a future contest. This card may be shipped PWE and Sport Card Collectors or it's owner will not be held responsible for stolen, lost, or damaged mail. I will mail it the safest way I can and once it leaves my hands mint, the post office must do their part to make sure it arrives that way. (I always have to add this part in because of the time I was scammed)

Congrats again to Brad and thanks to everyone that entered! New contest will be posted up in a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Brad and thanks for the chance and all you do for the hobby @JGfan24ever

    ReplyDelete