Sunday, June 5, 2016

1997 Upper Deck UD3 Baseball Pack # 18 INSERT!!!

Yes, you read the headlines right. Another insert! This is my second of the box. Still hoping with packs remaining that something else is still hiding and waiting for me to find.

Up first, a new set add in Hideo Nomo. You gotta love that high leg kick he had.

 
Darin Erstad. Was it me or did you seem to pull him in every pack back then????? At least now I was glad to find him as a new set add.

 
And as I mentioned above, my insert pull. Another Generation Next that fall 1:11 packs. This time it's of the good catcher Jason Kendall that I discussed about a few packs ago.
 
So in 18 packs, we are on our way towards a set and have pulled two inserts. What remains in the final 6 remains to be seen.

Tomorrow the next bust is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment