Monday, June 6, 2016

2016 Yard Sale Find Part 1

The first thing in my yard sale find, the most obvious from the picture I posted last week, were these complete sets.

I made sure that every card was in there and impressively they were. The Fleer ones came with players like Roger Clemens and Pete Rose. The Topps Kmart set is from 1982 and comes with a solid lineup of players from the AL and NL.

 
Also inside of those sets were bonus cards. Each one had a "filler" card and not bad ones. Marty Barrett was the odd card of the group that consisted of my man Griffey Jr, Eddie Murray (1982 Drake Cake Card) and George Brett (1984 Drake Cake Card)
 
 
Not a bad start at all. More to come in the next few days as I break down each section of the cards I got.

2 comments:

  1. Those K-Mart cards are some of my favorite oddballs. Those two Drake's cards aren't bad either.

    ReplyDelete