Thursday, June 9, 2016

2016 Yard Sale Find Part 3

Part 3 of the yard sale find was actually pretty good. I could see from a distance, I know you can to, that there were some bright white colored cards and some darker ones. To me that meant, newer stuff vs older stuff. So should be fun to break down.



That newer stuff, 2008-2009 Ultra hockey. I was expecting all base, but I was wrong.


There were rookie cards and even gold medallion rookies. The rookies were Sp's in the set.


Here were the best of them.


And even more Ultra Gold Medallions.


There were also TONS of inserts and star players like Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin.


And finally, more of those 1992 Fleer baseball star players.
 

Part 3 was pretty good and Part 4, the finale, was just as good if not better. Guess you will have to wait til I publish that to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment