Friday, June 17, 2016

Like Father, Like Son

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON, THEY CAN HIT AND THEY CAN RUN! YEAH!!!

The Goof Troop theme song, with a minor change by me, comes to mind when looking at today's card because of the cards theme. Even though both players were not really that similar other than playing for multiple teams and multiple years.

My newest addition, Griffey #812, arrived today via PWE from @nerdygirl2208 who saw my 2016 Archives review and my note on wanting this card. At first she offered to just send it to me for my PC, but I just didn't want to take it and offered to do a "minor" trade instead.

So here is the card that arrived today,

I really like the design and the theme/layout is great too. The vintage stock feel is a bonus.

 
The back of the card has the vintage look and feel. Design is cool too.
 
A big thanks goes out to @nerdygirl2208 for the mail day. I really appreciate you thinking of me first for the card.
 
So what do you guys think of my newest Griffey addition?

No comments:

Post a Comment