Wednesday, August 17, 2016

2016 Bowman Inception Winner!

The final winner of my streak of Topps contests ends today. Sad day and I hope there are more contests ahead involving Topps.

Once again, I would like to remind everyone to check out the winner posts when I announce them. This is the only way you will find out if you win or not. I will not hunt you down or try to find you as I always don't have time for that. I also only give the 48 hours so I am not waiting by my email for two years for a response. So that's why it's very important to follow the blog, subscribe by email, follow on Twitter or Like on Facebook.

Okay, enough with that. Let's get this winner announced!

There were 27 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Tracy LeVeaux
  2. Trevor P
  3. GRADY MALACHOWSKI
  4. Scott Everett
  5. Scott Everett
  6. Marty Boylan
  7. shane holliday
  8. @JGfan24ever
  9. the bowl cut kid
  10. Jim Lovely
  11. Nick Frank
  12. Jared Weeks
  13. Mark M
  14. Nick Frank
  15. Brad B
  16. Cameron Towe
  17. Jafronius
  18. defgav
  19. Dayton
  20. Gobucspenssteelers
  21. CaptKirk42
  22. Matthew Chrisman
  23. Brad B
  24. The Lost Collector
  25. Dayton
  26. JayP
  27. @rjdub81
IP: 72.169.80.97
Timestamp: 2016-08-17 10:02:34 UTC
You have randomized this list 7 times.

Congrats to Tracy LeVeaux! Please email sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com within the next 48 hours with the subject line Bowman Inception to claim. If not claimed by then, it will be re-given away. Also, I would appreciate a shout out so we can continue to do contests like this.


Thanks again and another contest from Cryptozoic will be on the blog by weeks end!

No comments:

Post a Comment