Saturday, August 20, 2016

Some Shine:Grady M Mail Day Part 7

As every reader of this blog knows and as most hobbyists feel, there is nothing better than something shiny.

I think Grady definitely knows I feel this way as the next three posts will cover the shiny in many different brands and sports.

Up first, I am totally digging these Prestige X-tra points from 2016. They look superb!


A purple and green of Torrey Smith here

Phillip Rivers in this bunch

Up next, some shine from Donruss along with some numbered cards. I guess I didn't do so well with sorting this group out.

And we end it with some pretty slick cards from Donruss Elite. The Encarnacian is numbered to 50 and has a nice die-cut.
 
This is only a small start of the shiny-showings over the next few posts. Then we end it all with some hits. Stay tuned for more on this mail day.

No comments:

Post a Comment