Monday, August 15, 2016

Super Bowl 51 Contest!

It wasn't long ago when I broke some boxes for review for Panini and mentioned in those reviews I was using some of the cards for a Super Bowl contest, well, it's time to finally announce this contest before the season begins!

This contest is plain and simple and I ran one like it for baseball before.

In comments, just tell me who will win Super Bowl 51? 

One person who guesses the team CORRECTLY will win a prize pack of cards from a variety of Panini products

Here are the other rules as always:
  1. Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Panini and Tracy Hackler for providing these boxes for me to review and to host this nice giveaway with. Follow them on all social media sites and visit their site, HERE, as well. Also give Mr.Hackler a Twitter follow too!
  2. ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
  3. Random winner will be chosen from ALL CORRECT entries
  4. Cards may be shipped PWE. I like to forewarn on this.
  5. Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
  6. Contest starts today, ends on August 30th 2016. Winner will be announced in a separate post at the end of the football season.
  7. Don't forget to thank the above sponsor of this contest and I won't mind a thank you as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment