Friday, September 30, 2016

And Down Goes The Blogger....

It seems that blogger had crashed yesterday and eliminated some of our blogrolls. Not sure if you were victims or not but I know I wasn't alone in this as I noticed Breakdown Cards and The Lost Collector suffered this hard fate. So I have been trying to recover all of the blogs I read on my list and I know a lot are missing. I also noticed that my blog had been removed (I left a comment on a few of your blogs I was pretty sure I was on the blog read list of) at least from what I can see, from others blogging lists. Here is what I need for help.

1. Let me know if you were on my list but are missing now and please leave your blog link in comments so I can add you back quicker.
2. Let me know if I am missing on your list and please re-add me. Here is my link for an easier add for you, http://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/
3. If you know of any other NEW blogs I need to add or check out but haven't yet, please leave those links below too if you have a minute. While I am at it I might as well add some new ones to read.

It's a tough thing to fix. I was hoping blogger would do it on their own but it seems something went wrong and doesn't appear they are going to reappear. The odd thing is I am missing on blog lists, but somehow get a little traffic still from a few of them but the other two above still appear on everyone's lists.

Thanks in advance for the help! I don't wanna miss too many of your guys posts and hoping most of you will respond to this and hopefully re-add me as well. I know it can be a pain sometimes.

16 comments:

  1. Mine should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you got your back? Well, anyways.. here's how I did it.. In Blogger, click the "Layout" link on the left (Under "Overview" "Posts" etc). Find the "Add a Gadget" link. Scroll down to "Blog List". Click "Add a blog to your list" at the bottom of the window. Click "Blogs I'm Following" and the check the box for all you want in your blogroll, then click Add when done. That should do it. Not sure when Blogger removed it recently.. just a random bug I guess. Hopefully it's good now.

      Delete
    2. If you weren't "following" all the blogs you want in your blogroll, that will complicate things, but you should still be able to add the URLs manually.

      Delete
    3. Yeah mine didn't return so I had to add them all manually. Hope I got everyone

      Delete
  2. Well, with an invitation to check out blogs, how can I pass up? lol

    http://nabcb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this happen about a year or so ago. I checked and you are back on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New invitations are always great.

    http://bubbasbanginbatchofbaseballbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. rekindlingthecardboardflame.blogspot.com

    I don't know if you had mine before or not but thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were added before, now you are back on again!

      Delete
  6. They completely deleted my blogroll... however it was kind of a blessing, because I updated it and added a bunch of names that were on my reading list, but not on the actually blogroll on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if you had me already but InfieldFlyRuleCards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete