Monday, September 26, 2016

LETTERING Out Sport Card Collectors

For years I have been wanting to spell out Sport Card Collectors in Letterman form to use as a heading to this blog.

This past week, I finally had the chance to sit down and sort out my letters to see where I stand. I am not off to a bad start, but still have a long ways to go.
Missing the following letters of either autographed or non-auto letters.
3 C, 2 R, 2 O,L, T, S

Hopefully I can fill these needs at some point and hit my goal. I think it would look really cool.

How many of you have attempted spelling out your blog, business or family with these?

5 comments:

  1. That's really cool! I've only seen two people do it- Gavin at Baseball Card Breakdown and a member of NUTS (NASCAR underground trading society)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a really good deal on those shoes mentioned above!

    And I wish you well on your project. Banners with blog names spelled out in cards are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks

      I have deleted their spam tweets many times and they keep coming back!

      Delete
  3. You should just change your name to Sport Lad, then you'd be done! hahaha

    But seriously, best of luck to you, Sport Lad. If you search around on COMC you can sometimes find them for around a buck or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't even bother with my blog name. I would need 27 letters

    ReplyDelete