Thursday, September 8, 2016

NYG Week Part 4:The Sterling Of The Trade

For months and months since the draft, I have been in dire need of a Sterling Shepard rookie autograph. He was this years second round draft pick and drawing a lot of attention and a lot of comparisons to Odell.

But, before I could even look at one, his prices went way beyond my reach. I was devastated and my only hope was to get one in a trade. Well, luckily my buddy at 90's Niche Football Card Blog came through for me.


It's not a Giants uniform or a brand I usually collect, but it's on-card, shiny and Sterling Shepard.....

 
Bam! 

Thanks again goes out to 90's Niche Football Card Blog for this amazing trade and I look forward to our next one as I will tell you all as well, it will be a biggie.

If you haven't added his blog yet, please do so. Especially if you are a fan of 90's cards. Like I said before as well, he is a 5-Star trader and if you have any Green Bay Packers or Virginia Tech cards, send em his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment