Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Yard Sale Find:Boxes Of Joy

Oh man, my mother-in-law has been on fire this summer when it comes to finding cheap cards on yard sales.

This find comes in 3 jammed-packed boxes for only $5!! Yes, $5!
I haven't even looked to see the contents, but you gotta at least know $5 has gotta be in there.
From a distance however, seems as if there are some damaged cards, some rubber-banded ones, but also some from every sport and a variety of years. It should make for a fun breakdown and hopefully I will discover something that was forgotten in here by a previous owner who was more than likely just trying to ditch em by that price.

Stay tuned as I will unravel what I find in here along with what was in that garbage bag of Yard Sale stuff of before.

For now, let me know in comments if you think I will discover anything or will this just be a dud?

7 comments:

  1. That looks like fun just for the joy of sorting through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My worry with those that it'll be all PGA Golf cards but It'll be fun to sort out and figure out what's cool and what isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll find some value. And if not, just having fun sorting it will be worth the money spent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of thing is fun to go through. Often the stuff you don't want or need is difficult to get rid of but still they are fun sorting though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun...for $5 you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a fun time sorting through big lots of cards like that. Hope you find some keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As noted by others, the price was right for that kind of "treasure" hunt. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete