Sunday, October 23, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 23:A Sweet Reggie

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

I wanted this card for a couple reasons, I like Wayne and these Sweet Spot panel sigs are pretty slick.

This one is numbered 11/15 so it's also a bit tougher of a pull and I noticed on eBay that Wayne autographs go for a decent amount so this was the only way I was going to add one of this future Hall Of Famer.
The autograph is pretty sharp and on-card, well I mean on-manufactured football.
 
Thoughts on today's card and if you own a Sweet Spot Panel Sig (baseball or football) and who below in comments!

2 comments:

  1. While I am a big Colts and specifically Reggie Wayne collector (check my Photobucket) I do not like these on pigskin autos. The signatures are always rough due to the surface texture and some of the ink color choices do not allow the auto to stand out (this one in silver is a bit better). Nice rolling trade you have going!

    ReplyDelete