Thursday, December 1, 2016

All About That Giants Base, Giants Base, No Other

Today kicks off my trade recap with 90's Niche Football Card blog.

In return for everything I am about the post over the next couple of weeks came in exchange for mainly Green Bay Packers cards and for other key players he collects. Just check out his blog to see if you have anything that may entice him.

Let's get this thing started!

Up first, some Giants base I needed. Also a TD, a player I was a big fan of in the 90's.


We keep the base rolling here. Including my first Topps Tek Giants card and a new Eli rookie card addition.

Base rookie cards up next. Eli Apple who is having an up and down season for the Giants but has been playing better of late. I look at him as a future starter opposite Jenkins.

And my final card for today is a Landon Collins Topps Tek rookie who I think has saved this season up to this point with his many big plays. This guy should be in the Defensive Player Of The Year conversation and maybe on the brisk of the MVP talk. To me an MVP is a guy that helps his team win by being the most valuable player on the field and this guy has definitely done that.
 
A great way to kick off this trade series. Much more to come including some incredible looking cards. Don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment