Friday, December 16, 2016

Craft Fair Cards

I have seen cards in some pretty odd places before, but when my mother-in-law went to a local Christmas Craft Fair to check things out, she was surprised at what she found.

The Craft Fair held a raffle which my mother-in-law entered just because that's who she is. Well, she won and was shown where the prize table was to pick a prize from donated prizes. There was the usual craft items, homemade baked goods, a couple cool antiques and then this......


She hesitated a second only because she kind of wanted the antique jug that was available, but being the nice lady she is, she snagged up the sports card lot for me instead.

Obviously I was happy.

Inside of the bag, was a half broken box of 2013 Topps hobby football, which I busted and wasn't anything worthy of showing.

Two packs of 2016 Topps Star Wars Rogue One. Here are those images of the soon-to-be released movie.




Three packs of 1992 Stadium Club Football that I will bust at a later date.It's too bad it wasn't the high series for the Favre.


Two packs of 1991 Pacific The Andy Griffith Show. I started to whistle while holding these. I don't have any intention of opening them however.


And 6 packs of Stars Wars Episode One. I didn't pull anything but base from.


But, overall, you can't go wrong winning a prize like this. 

Where's the oddest place you have found sports cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment