Thursday, December 22, 2016

Grand Prizes For The SCC/Topps Collector Of The Year

This is by far not everything that will be in this lot, but here is a scratch of the surface. (the early prizes in this contest are prizes I added at the end of the year along with ones that were never claimed)

There are others I can't remember along with some numbered and regular inserts too!

   


  

 

/250

2/3
 

 Blank Back parallel of this guy:
 

Garrett Richards 2016 Tribute Autograph (will update with pic)

 PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE WILL BE ADDED IN 2017!!!

I will update this and re-post it every few months to try and lure you in to enter this. All I can say is that the GRAND PRIZE winner will be very happy.

There are smaller monthly prizes to win as well.

Currently only TWO people are in for January. Yes, TWO. I am expecting at least 20 entries. AT THE VERY LEAST. If this doesn't pick up or catch on with this post, I will nullify the contest completely and go back to by-review giveaways. Especially if I only get two entries and it would be one month and done.

Here are the details on how to enter to win these and monthly prizes. You would be crazy not to enter!!

YOU ONLY HAVE 8 DAYS TO DO SO TOO!

LINK OF DETAILS:

http://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/2016/12/scctopps-monthly-promo-january-2017.html

No comments:

Post a Comment