Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Topps Collector Of The Month Winner (Other Prize Shipping Updates)

Time to announce the winner of the one-time Collector Of The Month. I still am in a bit of a daze/disappointment over not seeing more entries. I thought for sure a lot more bloggers would enter as well along with many others that usually enter my contests. It was going to be epic.

But, it was just the way the cookie crumbled and I did appreciate those that did take a minute out to enter.

So here is the winner.....

Congrats to Tracy L for taking home the win with scoring more than 50% of the votes. Silly me pulled the polls before I copied and pasted them into this document. But, I am sure the other contestants saw the significant lead he had and continued to have over the two days.

Tracy, please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address or just simply DM me on Twitter to claim your prize within the next 48 hours.

Once again, thanks again to those that entered. New contests coming up soon!

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS THREE WINNERS FROM OUTLANDER AND UFC MUSEUM: All prizes have been packaged up from the last few contests before this one. I am still waiting to get to the post office so hopefully by weeks end. Sorry for the delay around the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment