Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mail Day Saturday: Very Psyched, Another One Down!

Thanks to my buddy over at 90's Niche Football Card Blog I have finally knocked another one off of my needs for my Psych autograph set from seasons 5-8 and he also helps bring back the exciting return of Mail Day Saturday.

Nestor Carbonell guest starred as Declan Rand who was a criminal profiler.
Nestor also played in Lost and was the Mayor in The Dark Knight movie series. He is currently on Bates Motel TV series.
I should also note that this card is a variation with the symbol he drew on it. Added bonus!
With this addition and others on the way, I currently sit only 2 away from completing this set with a few more updates to post on here. That's quite a milestone for me if I can finish this up. However, two of the final ones won't be too cheap ($35-$50 range) to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment