Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hobby Topic:Upper Deck's e-Pack

Here is how Hobby Topic works if you don't remember (you gotta keep this in mind as the return of Hobby Topic makes it way back)

Leave a comment or thought below on the following.

Today's Topic is
Upper Deck e-Pack

We are over a year into the e-pack craze, how many online e-packs have you opened? Do you like this platform? Is there any way to improve it? Or is it great already? What's your best hit? Do you open free packs daily?

Please make sure it's clean for our younger audience.

5 comments:

  1. I'm an old school collector I prefer the real physical cards not this "virtual" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an interesting concept, but it's not really my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on ePack in early December when Compendium was released. I have logged in every day since. I've bought boxes of both Compendium and Series 1, and will continue to purchase. I love the ability to trade cards on a platform where you don't have to pay for shipping and trust that someone isn't ripping you off. That brings back the old school. I didn't get into it for while because I didn't understand. These are not "virtual" cards, you can get physical copies. Also, there's something to be said for getting your own Gold Rainbow card and putting the effort in that can't be said for the "I'll just buy it on COMC" line of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't collect hockey at all, and I opened one pack on the first day. I could see it as something that could get kids more interested in cards -- since they don't have to try to find a local store that sells the cards, it's not a bad way to reach them.

    It's not for me, but I don't hate it either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't buy any. I just opened the free packs. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete