Monday, March 20, 2017

Another Blog? I Know, I Know...

I know what you all are thinking, here he goes again creating another blog that will just sit there and collect internet dust with a rare new post.

Well, I think this time will be different.

My new blog is called SNAGGING CARDBOARD and it's a specific blog just for my NY Giants collecting. You all know as dedicated readers how much I am passionate about that.

That's why I think this time will be different. My passion is strong for this one. That had a Star Wars feel didn't it?

I also really like my layout and design on the blog. I have four posts ready to be read on there with many more in drafts. Please read the first post so you know what to expect of the blog and whether you would want to follow or add it to your blogroll. I hope you do anyways :)

Stay tuned for new posts on there as I put myself a few posts ahead on here so I can focus on some posts for the new blog. It should be all new content!

Hope everyone has a great day! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment