Friday, March 24, 2017

BASEically Awesome Part 2: 2002 Topps American Pie Spirit Of America Part 2 Vol. 3

Here is the final part of the three-part series of 2002 Topps American Pie Spirit Of America BASEically Awesome.

Today, we look at American Treasures. Names that all of us will never forget for many different reasons.
This part of the set covers cards 116-150. 

You will find American Treasures such as the one and only King Of Rock And Roll, Elvis.


You know what kinda eyes she has....


President Gerald Ford not hiding anything


And Bill Clinton taking a ride. Yes, this one could leave to many puns and I have a few myself. But, I will leave it to your imagination.
Overall, a fun product and should be easy to build with it only being 150 cards. I think I am close, but still missing a few. I would have to check.
Let me know your overall thoughts on this product and this part in comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment