Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Can You Have Too Many Of One Card?

When I was recently sorting my Giants cards by player, something I have been meaning to do for years, I noticed that I had acquired quite a few, 5 to be exact, 2011 Panini Certified Jerrel Jernigan rookie autographed jersey cards. A couple I got through trades, the others I got for dirt cheap.
 
That begged the question in my mind, is this too many? Should I have only gotten one? Or is having 5 of the same card kinda cool?

Here is the way I look at it, they are Giants cards, they are cheap and to be honest, kinda cool. I would actually like to add to it and see how many I can get out of the 499 made. If I do add more, I will post about it!

Your opinion may differ or you may agree with me. So let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment