Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Giants In The Mail:#PWEPayItForward With Eli!

It has been a few weeks since I have been able to do one of these posts as Giants don't arrive in my mail box as often as they used to. Mostly because I am not buying right now and my trades have been decreased due to funding with shipping. So it's a stinky situation, but at least I have some already to enjoy and write about.

Today's mail day however is from a good friend of mine I have known on Twitter for a few years now in @JGfan24ever. He's one of the friendliest and generous collectors I have got to know. Every so often, he will send me a surprise PWE full of goodness just because he is a good guy. I try to respond to him with one back as well later on when I get something I think he will like. It's like a form of trading, but not exactly.

Monday, one arrived with three Eli's within with two of them I had seen him post on Twitter. I think he has gotten used to the fact I will always comment on his pictures when I see Giants cards being posted ;) Anyways, out of his kindness once again, he mailed them to me.

Up first, a Prestige Eli from 2014. I liked this design for Prestige as it focused on team colors and it stands out.


 
Second, is a new Eli base card from 2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks. This is a product I never had the chance to open.
 
The final card I totally fell in love with on Twitter, an Ole Miss die-cut refractor shine of Eli from the 2016 Prizm Draft Picks product. This card is even more stunning in person.
 
 
With these Eli's in my PC, my total card count jumps to 307 different ones. You can see this number and other breakdowns in the tabs at the top of the blog along with a want list to. Go check them out!

A huge thanks goes out to @JGfan24ever for the mail day. If you are not following him yet, why not?? Go give the guy a follow! I hope to return the favor back to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment