Saturday, April 1, 2017

Mail Day Saturday:Tears For Fears

SHOUT...SHOUT...LET IT ALL OUT! This is a new pickup I have been singing about...COME ON! I want you to see it...SO COME ON!

For those of you younger readers, not that I am that old, that was my opening take on the Tears For Fears song, SHOUT.

Why open up this post that way, well, today's Psych autograph addition comes in the groups co-leader, Curt Smith. Who even signed the card, TFF.
Smith played, well a musician and was forced to only sing "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" in the episode Shawn 2.0. But, there were many things along the way in the episodes he starred in including being shot, finding out that Shawn has a man crush on him and appearing in Gus' dreams. It's always fun to see people you don't expect in episodes such as Smith.

My favorite song is Everybody Wants To Rule The World by TFF.

Thoughts on today's addition is welcomed in comments and let me know while you are at it, what your favorite Tears For Fears song is.

No comments:

Post a Comment