Saturday, May 27, 2017

Adding To My Legacy (Collection)

I have had quite a few mail days over the past couple of weeks but none of them dug back to my roots like today's card.

As many of you guys know I started collecting in the 90's and live and breathe by that era especially 95-99 which I consider the "best years of the hobby."

Why do I consider it that? Well, not only were there some amazing designs, top notch innovation, tons of buying and variety options, affordable high-end products and most of all, rare and tough to find inserts. Which is why a lot of these still hold their value today.

One of those tough to find inserts were the Legacy Parallels from 1998 Flair Showcase. I never pulled one and currently only own one I had traded for from Project Pedro Blog which was a basketball one. Now, I can say I own another thanks to @imqualifying who was posting a bunch of cards for sale but generously gave me this one knowing how much I wanted the card.


Marcus Nash wasn't a big splash out of the rookie class that had many Hall Of Famers, but that doesn't matter to me. Just owning another one of these is really awesome.


 
 
A big thanks goes out to @imqualifying for her generosity. I am blown away by it. This card now has it's officially last landing spot and fits nicely in my 90's PC. 
 
I also suggest you go give her a follow and get into some of her sales as prices are cheap and she has a lot of great stuff to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment