Friday, May 26, 2017

BASEically Awesome Part 11:2000 Ultra Football

Out of this entire series I will post, I think there are 15 or 16 parts, today's is probably my favorite.

I have always liked Ultra, I obviously like photography based cards and things that are shiny. 2000 Ultra combines all three of those.

What really does it the most for me is the action packed photography. It's amazing all throughout the 220 card set. Of course the main card that everyone is chasing from the product is the Brady rookie but if you open any or want to chase any of the other cards from your team you will not be disappointed.

Look at this Robinson. Sweet!


James Stewart looking for extra yards


TD Poole!!


He plays football to...just kidding..but Karim can jump!


And my favorite card of them all, Freeman's leap!
 

If this didn't make you run to ebay to search for your favorite teams....I think you need to relook at these again. Cause these are BASEically Awesome.

Thoughts on your favorite card above and the set are welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment