Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wrappers Of Collecting Past:1995-1996 Topps Basketball Series 2

Well, this is the finale of the Wrappers Of Collecting Past segment. I hope you have enjoyed its place here on Sport Card Collectors over the past 6 months. But, as I stated in an earlier one of these, I have decided to let go of segments and free blog.

I felt this was a product I wanted to save for the finale as I busted so much Topps that year it wasn't funny.

I wanted the rookies, I wanted the MJ inserts and I definitely loved the Mystery Finest cards. I even opened a box a couple of years ago. The design was catchy, the rookie class was solid but it was those darn inserts that drew me in. Because of my never ending love of this brand, I own at least 3 base sets of Series 2-not much of Series 1- and still have most of my inserts today.

 

I look forward to hearing how you guys did with this product and if you ever hit a nice MJ or insert from a pack of it. Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment