Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A Whole Lotta Griffeys!

When I make one of the major trades, I try to pad a little bit of each of my PC's because there is so many. I feel this trade accomplished a lot so far and today's breakdown was a huge accomplishment.

By mistake, when I got to the Griffey part of the box, I stuck @Jake1725's pile in with another Griffey pile I am trying to update on my checklist so I don't know the exact number of Griffey's I added from Jake. I do know it was around 60, but it appears he may have added a few more in as well. So let's say roughly 65 for now.

As you can see the stack is pretty big and I couldn't post them all. So I chose a few of my favorites even though they all are.


 
Cool hologram I hadn't seen before and it wasn't Upper Deck!

 
I was shocked I didn't have the Fleer '92 All Stars

 
There was a ton of these I needed but these three photos stood out the most of the group.

 
Love, love, love these 90's inserts. Zone is really cool up close.

 
Some more Junior inserts.

 
And finally, a Diamond Kings I thought I had but didn't and a Score Complete Player I needed.
 
 
Lots of great adds above and I know you agree. This really drives my Griffey numbers up. I will have to do the math at a later point and get all of my numbers fixed.
 
If you thought these were exciting, tomorrow is the grand finale of this trade. Stay tuned for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment