Saturday, August 19, 2017

The Old Man And The Kid

Earlier this week a friend of mine tagged me on Twitter stating there were some cards up for grabs so who wouldn't go check that out.

I was only the second to inquire and so glad I did.

@PuckJunk from puckjunk.com had thrown up some of his doubles up for grabs for those who wanted them. I spotted two cards immediately I knew I needed.

A new Griffey Jr for the PC from the 2017 National


 
And a new add to my growing non-sport PC, Stan Lee. It's my first card of this legend. I hope to land his autograph someday.

 
Puck Junk also tossed in this fun read and a cool throwback looking business card.  I never thought about upgrading my PWE's like this. Maybe I should.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Puck Junk for the PC adds. Go give him a follow if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment