Friday, August 18, 2017

The Origins Of A Cardboard Addict

I think I have mentioned my new blog on here before, but if you missed my news , I have started a blog for what I consider is the prequel to SCC.

What I post on there is a lot longer then I do on here, has more personal details, and my origin of collecting. It will take you from 1994 all the way to today. Minus the mail days that will only appear on here.

I don't post on it daily as I don't have time to do both blogs that way, but I do squeeze in posts when I get the chance.

If you are curious by my collecting beginnings, I have the link to today's new post at the bottom of this post.

Let me know your thoughts and please add it to your blogrolls and follow it if you find it interesting.

Thanks in advance!

Origins Of A Cardboard Addict : Feeling Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment