Sunday, September 17, 2017

CONTEST! WIN 1 Of 5 NFL Posters!


I have already announced the MAIN CONTEST for my Player Of The Day promo, now it's time for another contest. This one is pretty easy.

Here is the entire checklist for the Player Of The Day card set including base, parallels, rookies, memorabilia cards and autographs.







 
To be one of the five people to win a poster, players include Jason Witten, Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson,
 
Tell me which card on the checklist you hope to pull in comments. 

Here are the other rules:
  1. Contest is open to U.S. Residents or non U.S. residents with an address within the U.S. I apologize for this but shipping costs are crazy.
  2. Speaking of shipping, with so much shipping I have to do with this promo, there will be a slight delay in shipping prizes as I will ship as I can afford to. But, don't fray, you will get your prize!
  3. Sport Card Collectors or it blog owner will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Once it leaves my hands, it's up to USPS to get the packages to you.
  4. There will be FIVE winners in this contest. Each winner will get one poster
  5. Winners will be chosen at random in the comments and announced in a separate post.
  6. Contest open today til Saturday, September 23rd 2017.
  7. Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment