Friday, September 29, 2017

Letting It Raine(s)

Recently, Collecting Cutch held a guessing contest on when Cutch would hit his 200th HR. I chose a date too far out to win the main prize, Bob Gibson autograph, but I did win the random for the second place prize for being a pimp. 

Well, for pimping his contest.

Here are the winnings from that contest.
 
Some Yanks for the PC.

 
A wicked cool pre-rookie Tino Martinez I didn't have. Love it!

 
The Grandy Man!

 
Odell. When he is on his A-game still the best WR in the game.

 
New Andre Williams for that PC.

 
And the main second place prize, a sharp looking Tim Raines autograph. I didn't have a Raines auto til now.

 
Of course it wouldn't be a Cutch mail day without a Cutch. I actually don't have this one so I will put that in my player PC pile of him.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Collecting Cutch for the mail day. Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment