Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Psych Wardrobe

This is the final day of Psych Week Part 2 as I call it.

Today's post I am showing off the relics I have so far, which isn't many, and my needs will be posted at the bottom. The Psych Wardrobe Relics fell one-per-box. I have noticed prices on these are not terrible, but still are about a $10 average. Which for me is a bit steep still. Not as bad as my final 7 autograph needs however for Seasons 1-4.

The wardrobe relics had two versions. One is singular:
And my needs out of 22 relics are,
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, M10, M12, M14, M15, M16, M17, M18, M19, M20, M21, M22(binder)

And there are dual relics. This one is pretty slick. There are only 5 to chase in the duals so that won't be too bad except they were a bit tough to pull so the prices may average a bit more.
 
My missing needs are, 
DM1, DM2, DM3, and DM4  

Well, that's it for my Psych needs other than autographs which are again,
James Roday
Corbin Bernsen
Kirsten Nelsen
Timothy Omundson
Ally Sheedy
Robert Patrick
George Takei
And printing plates that I have none of.

Thanks for taking this Psych trip with me and I hope to have future updates on completion of some of these sets down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment