Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Nuttin But The Hits:2015 Panini Americana HUGE PULL

I have been waiting to post this break.

Last Black Friday my friend over at Project Pedro Blog helped pick me up a box of 2015 Panini Americana that was a bargain from Da Card World for $30. I was super stoked as I had always wanted to bust a box myself after picking up and trading for some singles.
Each of the boxes have 4 Memorabilia or Autograph cards per box with at least of them being 2 autos per box. You can find names such as Bradley Cooper, Al Pacino, Paula Abdul, Sylvester Stallone, Brooke and Hulk Hogan, Mickey Rourke, Kevin Hart, Jordana Brewster, Martin Short, Alexa Vega, Nick Cannon, Laura Prepon, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Vanilla Ice among many more. So I know there was plenty to find.

Up first my insert parallel pulls. These look super cool. Got some big names as well.




My first pull, a Slade Smiley relic. Multi color. I wasn't sure who he was. But it's a cool relic none-the-less


Then came a Craig Dollase autograph


And my next find is pretty solid because she's got Bette Davis eyes....

Triple Memorabilia card of the great Bette Davis. Pretty sick! Even a piece of thread!

Then to finish it up....play the Rocky theme song...
BOOM! The man himself and one of the toughest pulls in the product!!

For $30 I think I did pretty well. It also left me wanting more. I hope to bust another box down the road. Prices have dipped even more on boxes and when or if I get more hobby dollars and I wanna grab another one or two.

A big thanks also goes out to Project Pedro Blog on the hookup!

No comments:

Post a Comment