Monday, September 11, 2017

Psych:The Musical

I have begun making updates, still many to go, on the blog and my first project was updating my Psych and Ghostbusters want lists which you can find at the top of the blog in the tabs section.

I believe I have most of my Ghostbusters insert sets and still have to check on those. But, I am missing many Psych needs. So this week I thought it would be fun to throw out there the other parts of my Psych PC and sets I am trying to build of them.

Today's insert set is Psych:The Musical.
I have three cards from the 6 card set. I believe these fell 1:24 packs in the Seasons 5-8 boxes. I busted three of the boxes so hence my three cards.
Current cards I am missing include, 1,2, and 6.
I am hoping by posting my needs on here I can get these wants filled and help my own focus in trying to accomplish doing so. Many of these cards, not my autograph needs, can be found for pretty cheap on COMC and eBay. But, with hobby funds low, accomplishing these sets will take some work still. I am however, always up for a challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Glad I came across your blog today - I did not know Psych had card sets! Not sure how I missed this over the years, but now I will be added them all to my Want List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There are 2 different sets to chase. I will be posting more from it this week. Check out the blog under box breaks and see some of the Psych products

      Delete
  2. Those are are pretty fun! I see on eBay/amazon a box now goes for a moderate to hefty price - full base sets pretty inexpensive but that is never as much fun! Thanks for the information. I am for sure going to keep an eye on these as would like to get some and add to the non sports collection. My wife and I have liked this show from the start. Glad to see ION TV is now showing episodes again at night (of course it's later and I'm getting old, but...). Hopefully, the new movie this December will be great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boxes were on sale for awhile pretty cheap then they sold out. Much tougher to find especially the first series.

      I am looking forward to the movie as well. Hopefully they will bring the show back if the movie does well

      Delete
  3. I have to admit that I was skeptical of the The Musical at first, but I ended up loving it. My wife and I sing, "I've heard it both ways," and, "It's the opposite of that," to each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little skeptical of it at first as well, but it was pretty solid in the end.

      Delete
  4. I loved the show. Didn't know there was a card series. Looking forward to seeing the updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked out my autograph set I put together of the show? :)

      Delete