Saturday, September 9, 2017

Welcome To The Dark (chocolate) Side

Well, not really dark chocolate even though that would be a cool variation to today's item, but today's item is simply a combo of Star Wars and milk chocolate. Who wouldn't dig that?!

Stars Wars Rogue One Finders Keepers is a chocolate egg and a surprise toy, something that's been a booming business for awhile now with a variety of popular shows and movies.

Let's take a glance at the box before we move onto the contents. You can find these at many places online and I assume stores nearby as well. They roughly cost $10+ each. I broke two for today's post.

Front View:


Back View:


Side View:


I thought at first glance that the surprise item was inside of the chocolate....

But, it's not. That was a bit of a letdown to be honest. However, it's still chocolate and Star Wars, a good combo in my opinion. 

When you open the box, you find an egg covered in Star Wars foil and a small capsule that encases a figure. I went for the chocolate egg first thing and it didn't taste too awful to me. I have seen some pretty bad reviews on the chocolate on Amazon with many one-star ratings for this product because of it. I guess it tastes like the toy. I get that it may and maybe a tweak with the product will help.


Here were the figures I found inside.

Box 1:



Box 2:


I think these were pretty fun to open. The cost is a bit high but with the name Star Wars I wouldn't expect any less. 

I do believe these would make for a fun stocking stuffer for the Star Wars fan in your life.  The element of surprise is the big catcher here. I think it would also be fun to chase down the set of figures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment