Monday, October 23, 2017

Netted This Griffey For Cheap!

As I stated many times, I am way behind on mail day posts. Today, marks another one of those mail days.

Back in January, I was searching to add a Griffey Jr Pacific Foul Pole Net card to my collection. I knew I couldn't afford both of them that are out there so I told myself I would go for the cheapest of the two. For some reason this card was listed at BIN $2.95 with $3 in shipping and I simply couldn't pull the trigger despite others going for six times more.


The listing made it sound like there was something wrong with the card so I backed off for the longest time. However, when I was down to my final $6 to use up, I saw that the card had yet to sell and decided for that cheap it was worth the gamble.

I am so glad I did.  

I looked this card the in the PSA case up and down and couldn't find a single scratch, dented corner or side on the card marking. The netting was all in place as well. Not sure what was wrong with it as it looks to be mint to me.
 
It's not very often you get to pick up such a cool card with the name Griffey on it for cheap. 

How many of you have had a similar experience like I did? Ever buy a card and it's better than it was listed? Worse? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment