Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tex Carleton Visits Me On Halloween

Despite my love of vintage and vintage items, my collection is very, very weak with them. I don't know why it just is.

One of my favorite vintage follows recently has been @prewarcards on Twitter. He posts some really cool items and is full of knowledge and information about them. He also gives away some of the items which is where today's post comes in.

For a simple RT, I won this super cool Tex Carleton 1930s Diamond Matchbook cover.
 
I didn't know a lot about them til I read about them on his site HERE.  Like I said, my vintage collection is small and my knowledge of it is even smaller.

A big thanks goes out to @prewarcards for the mail day. I really appreciate adding this unique piece to my collection. I suggest you guys go check him out and his site. Lot's of useful information on there and cool items you may or may not have seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment