Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Only Bright Spot

This season for the NY Giants has been nothing but a heartbreak for me. I had expected so much from this team that has more talent than the rest of the leagues bottom feeders at 0-4 but for some reason they just can't get it all together. You have the offensive line struggles the first two weeks, those were "fixed" then it was the defense not stepping up the last two games and making a stop as they gave up game winning field goals. What will this week have in store when two 0-4 teams square off? Well, hard to tell. Can either get a win?

At least one bright spot for this team has been the play of Sterling Shepard who continues to improve from last year. He so far leads the Giants in receptions and receiving yards including one great 77 yard touchdown a couple weeks ago against the Eagles.

This week my buddy @JG24ever showed some more #HobbyLove by mailing me this beautiful shiny Sterling Shepard memorabilia card from Spectra. I need to update my Giants PC numbers to reflect how many Shepards I have now.
 
I am hoping that Sterling shows up again this week and that the Gmen can finally get a win against San Diego. If not, I may be talking about who they should draft in the first 3 picks next year.
 
A big thanks goes out to Michael once again for his #HobbyLove showings. Good dude to follow on Twitter if you haven't yet @JG24ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment