Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving 2017

It's Thanksgiving and it's that time of year to remember things you are thankful for. I try to remember these things on a daily basis but don't post them until today.

I know first and foremost, I am thankful for a loving and forgiving God. I am also thankful for family. I am thankful for the doctors who were able to help me through a very stressful year. I am thankful for a hobby that is always there when I need to take things off my mind. You never realize how relaxing sorting can be sometimes. I am thankful for this blog for giving me the outlet to share my hobby with you guys. I am thankful for the companies who help supply prizes for contests. I am thankful for you guys coming to read my ramblings everyday. I am thankful for all of the big and little things in my life that I may not think of on a daily basis but realize them in my mind.

So today, as you are reading this, I am most likely making my popular mashed potatoes and putting together a green bean casserole for our big family meal.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of food, enjoy the friendships and don't forget the meaning of Thanksgiving. Also don't forget the Giants take on the Redskins today as well  in the nightcap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment